Friday, July 3, 2009

Big Damn Trip

I've decided that, after library school and quitting the job, I am going to travel the world for a few months, see as much of it as I possibly can, and then come back and settle into my life again. 

Because I never got to do it in college or after college, and I miss feeling all worldly and having a grand old time for myself in another country. 

So far, here's the running tally of countries that are flittering through the itinerary: 

1) Iceland
2) Italy
3) Turkey
4) Namibia
5) Estonia (?) 
6) Japan (?)
7) Israel (again) (?)

Things I need to do: 

1) Save up more money
2) Find a traveling companion that won't drive me/get driven spare by the whole thing

This plan is going to happen. I've officially decided. I am going to go to the other side of the world and play around and have a grand old time for myself and nothing is going to stop that. 

Except for my understanding of geography. I have a feeling that half of these countries (not including Namibia) are anywhere close to the other ones. 

EUROPASS HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment