Monday, August 17, 2009

"If Your Man Can't Do This, Dump Him!"

So remember the whole "We should document street and subway performances! This needs to be done! Whee!" thing? 

Apparently no one else has done it. And I've managed to convince/con Professor Alexander (see: nice man who is making me a special archivist for Queens College come fall, and I want to have finding aid babies with) that it's a good idea. So he wants to have lunch and discus how to do it and generally help me make this happen. 

I feel awesome. And on the cutting edge. Somehow, I've found a profession that thinks I'm special/promising/irritating-enough-to-bribe-to-go-away. This is rather nice, and a great improvement from accounting, where they thought I was a warm body to slip into a cubicle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment