Monday, February 15, 2010

LawShucks Is Sending Me a Present (Not a pony)

I am the Competitive Information Management Professional, or ChIMP, for the Friendly Neighborhood Wexis Competitor. As such, when I find out public information about one lawyer moving to another firm, I inform the team, the chief, and strangers on the internet.

So LawShucks has informed me that because I contributed to the Lateral Tracker crowdsourcing objective, I have won a prize! While it is not an Apple gift certificate, the way I was hoping it was, apparently I have received one of the following:

The four participants with the most submissions will each receive a copy of The Lawyer’s Guide to Finding Success in Any Job Market by Richard Hermann, courtesy of the author.

Ten random winners will each receive a copy of Building a Better Legal Profession’s Guide to Law Firms: The Law Student’s Guide to Finding the Perfect Law Firm Job, courtesy of Building a Better Legal Profession.

While none of these are things I want, maybe I can trade them to some out of work lawyer for an iPod shuffle. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH, what a baller gift!

    Love,
    Your favorite person in the world

    ReplyDelete