Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thesis Class: Ho No

After the first of (way too) many sessions of my thesis class, I have come to the following conclusions:

1) Queens College needs to get new professors
2) This thesis stuff isn't as hard as everyone makes it out to be judging by the
  • Number of misspellings
  • Improper sentence structure
  • Non-APA formatted citations
  • General uselessness
present in the example theses passed around in class.

and
3) I am so ready to be a real librarian, you have no idea.

After this May, I promise to never learn anything ever again, ever. In fact, I will go out of my way to forget stuff I already know.

My brothers birthday's? Gone. How to cook a burger? See ya. My mad rap skills? Never to be heard from again.

Cosmic trade off: I become a real librarian, the world lives without my burgers and freestyle abilities to throw down. That's the deal. Have at it, universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment