Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Big Damn Summer Plans

Have come to grand realization!

I think that recently, I've fallen into too much of a routine; go to work, go to class, come home.  Rinse, lather, repeat with varying degrees of coffee and attentiveness. Not that there's anything wrong with routine, mind you. It keeps you going and I find mine to be hugely rewarding, and is something all the Metamucil commercials tell me to strive for.

But it's so routine.

So having realized I am unable to take the Big Damn Trip for lack of money, time, resources, I am replacing it with The Big Damn Summer.

Goals for the Big Damn Summer include trying brand spanking new things all the friggin' time. This means not only learning to drive and then going to trips to places (because that's always a good plan), but running around parks with people, going to concerts, taking trial lessons for new fads that Brooklyn comes up with, spontaneous beach trips, wandering the city at all hours of the day and night, playing new sports, and generally having an awesome time of awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment