Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Real Quick, I Swear

So tomorrow/later today I'll explain to everyone about what Passover means to the Jews/My Family, but in the meantime I'm excited to share this new game plan for my summer.

I'm graduating from Queens in less than a month and a half and I've decided that it's about time, now that I have both a regents and a bachelors and my master's degree to get my driver's license. Because:

a) I'll have the time
b) I live in Manhattan-- if you can drive without crashing into people/cars/buildings here, you can drive anywhere
c) I'll be going through TEACH ME TEACH withdrawal and probably need something to distract me from the fact that for the first time in 18 years, I won't be in school for at least 6 hours of my week.

So starting whenever-the-heck-I-have-the-money/probably a few months after I graduate and get my tax return, I will be starting lessons to figure out what the heck I can do with a car in NYC.

Please commence recommendations on:

a) Cars
b) Driving schools
c) How good of an idea this is

No comments:

Post a Comment