Sunday, March 21, 2010

Remember the Jackie Chan Adventures?

Well, now you do. Presenting what I spent my night watching with the love and support of Kevin and Sean:



Apparently, Jackie Chan only did the voice for, well, himself during the first season. And then, as Kevin claims "he sounded too Asian and they got rid of him." IMDB seems to confirm.

I hope somewhere out there, Jackie Chan drop kicked someone for that.

And then there was the Fantastic Four cartoon. Where Sue did nothing except get kidnapped and pout and monologue out loud to herself. As a lovely little note before you force yourself to watch the Fantastic Four video?

Stan Lee animated himself into the "Previously, on the Fantastic Four" part of the cartoon. And voiced himself. I love you, you crazy, awesome, crazy old man. 

Excelsior!





2 comments:

  1. Follow @smilinstanlee on Twitter right now. I've been evangelizing his tweets for some time now. He's an amazing guy, and every time he types, awesome happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was more of the X-men, Gargoyles, Pirates of Dark Water fan but I'm a little awed by the sheer idiocy of dropping Jackie Chan.

    Fuckers

    ReplyDelete