Thursday, March 11, 2010

TV on the Internet? How Droll.

I have a cable box and all the love that comes along with it; I'm an addict, and unless my finances drastically change and I can no longer afford it, I am going to keep my lovely Time Warner box with its DVR function and giant friggin' remote with too many buttons.

But even I know this is awesome: Clicker.Com.

Presenting one website that tells you exactly what shows are online and links you to where you can find them. No more searching SurftheChannel versus Hulu versus AlluC. Now you can look at one website, see where the heck your favorite episode of StarTrek the Original Series is, and watch it.

It's like the TV Guide channel without the irritating peppy little programs being shown in the top half of your screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment