Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Live. Furreals, guys

So I am alive and home safe and all those other awesome things.

C2E2 left me sore and achy and happy and all sorts of things that a major event that involves a grand total of 20 hours of sleep over five days leaves you. There will be pictures and posts and descriptions when I don't feel like curling into a ball and sleeping away the rest of April. But until then, this is what you need to know:

  • I am vengance. 
  • Bill Willingham is now following me on Twitter. Yeah. You know I just got a little cooler.
  • I am the night.
  • I have a giant poster of Kick Ass waiting to be framed.
  • I.
  • I have a The Losers t-shirt on right now.
  • Am
  • I have the business card of the President of Avatar, Inc. in my bag (and his booze in my bell-ay.
  • Batgirl!


*cough* the librarian *cough* *cough*

Thanks to Gene Ha and $20. Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment