Monday, July 26, 2010

Homework. I Has It.

Because Karyn has assigned it and when you work in the same office as the teacher its bad form to fall back on my normal procedure which is to do it five minutes before class/on the bus/the lunch period before its due.

Also, this homework actually has an end goal in sight that I want to aspire to. Which is to enable me to have an awesome, intelligent conversation with teenagers about what book they should read.

Yeah. Awesome.

So, this is what I'm reading over the next week and a half:

Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
Swordsport by Ellen Kushner
Tithe by Holly Black
Dreamhunter by Elizabeth Knox
i am the messenger by Markus Zusak 
Heist Society by Ally Carter
Liar by Justine Larbalestier

Expect regular updates. Because I process books by regurgitating them onto the internet interspersed with a few "dudes."

Yeah. That's how the real pros do it.

1 comment: