Thursday, February 11, 2010

Amazing Idea! AMAZING IDEA!

So my friends Beth and Teresa have a Young Ward named Amanda. Amanda is amazing, funny, and waaaaay cooler than I was when I was 18.

And that's the other thing, Amanda is going to be 18 next week. So this weekend, we're having an impromptu get together, and I am making that chick the most awesome cake to ever be a cake. I am going to make a BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER CAKE.

After helpful input from Karyn Silverman I am confident in my ability to put this together. There may be a chocolate stake through it. There may be a tombstone made of milanos. Who knows?

But there will be pictures as I attempt to put the damn thing together. I'm psyched.

And now, because he popped up when I Googled "young ward," the Goddamned Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment