Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Snow! She's Actually Here Now!

New York has snow! It's beautiful and today was full of small children that I unfortunately didn't get to actually see playing (but sensed with my children sensory abilities).

My neighborhood looks like something out of a Normal Rockwell painting. If Normal Rockwell painted Washington Heights or Dominican people. Seen here, a parking lot covered in snow. There are cars under there somewhere, I'm sure of it.

The sidewalk is passable manly because my super is obsessive compulsive about salting everything. But as of right now it's still snowing, I've made a delivery guy bring me a pizza, and I am comfortably warm and full of food and beer.

Remember when we were kids and we would go roll around in the snow and, like, be active? Yeah. No. This is a much better way to do this. I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment