Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Storm Persona Non Grata

So in Manhattan there was supposed to be this giant snowstorm, right? Like, snow shoes, abominable snow man, Canadians roaming the streets with impunity snow storm.

Guess what it's not doing here right now?

However, never one to be dettered I have decided to spend my Saturday night in denial, doing the same things I would if it was actually snowing. Meaning:

a) hot chocolate with Baileys
b) watching Blazing Saddles
c) reading fanfiction from shows I've never watched
d) periodically texting my friends to say "Wow, it's really come down out there! Stay warm!"

Man, it is really come down out there. Hope you're all staying dry!

EDIT:
"Qualifications?"
"Rape, murder, arson, and rape."
"You said rape twice."
"I like rape."

Oh Mel Brooks, you amuse me and keep me warm when the bitter snow outside would otherwise freeze me to the core.

No comments:

Post a Comment